Leave Forms

Professional Leave forms are required for any instance where an employee is away from their regularly assigned workplace on district business; for instance, in-district meetings, workshops, sport/club activities, field trips, conferences and/or out of town meetings.

There are two classifications of professional leave, which will require different forms; non-reimbursable (Form A) and reimbursable (Form B), depending on type, cost, departure and return times.  

Please click on Professional Leave Instructions Checklist, first.  This form will tell you which of these forms to complete.  Routing Procedures are found on page 2 of the checklist.  Once you have determined the appropriate form, click on that link, complete and print.  Route completed signed form as indicated on the instructions.  Save the file to your documents.

The Request for Leave form can be used for requesting Annual Leave (if applicable), Personal Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Leave Without Pay, Extended Sick Leave and may be used to request Sick Leave, if no internal building site sick leave form is available.

Professional Leave Instruction Checklist.pdf
Request for Leave Form revised July 2016
​​​​Emergency Leave Donations Policy Handbook 274.pdf
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.